VAULT FESTIVAL 2017 Conditions of Sale
By purchasing tickets to VAULT either directly via our Box Office or via a third-party ticket agent, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions. For more general queries, please have a look at our FAQ page.
- Much of VAULT 2017 takes place at The Vaults, Waterloo, a non-traditional performance space. Be advised that seating is unreserved and may differ to your normal theatre-going experience. Some site-specific shows will offer differing views of the performance dependant on where you are seated.
- All ticket sales are final.The cost of the ticket(s) will not be refunded except on the cancellation of a performance. Refunds will not be given if the purchaser can no longer attend the performance, has arrived late for the performance, or if the cast of the performance differs from the billing.
- VAULT performances have a default ‘no latecomers’ policy.This may be altered at the discretion of individual companies, but be aware that unless otherwise stated, late arrivals will not be allowed in and the ticket value will not be refunded.
- Your ticket guarantees you entry to the NAMED EVENT ONLY, and is non-transferable to other shows, VAULT LATES or other ticketed bar-events.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden at all times. Patrons discovered using prohibited devices will be ejected from the venue. No refunds will be given.
- VAULT Tickets are electronic or “Print At Home”. Ticket holders must bring with them either a paper copy of their ticket or an electronic device which allows the ticket pdf to be clearly visible. This is your ticket to enter the performance. You do not need to approach the box office on arrival, but must show your ticket when entering a performance venue.
- VAULT reserves the right to check the identity of the ticket holders when collecting tickets from the box office or upon attempting to enter a performance venue. Please bring the credit card used to purchase the tickets with you upon arrival, or let us know in advance if the tickets will be held by another party.
- If the performance or event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded where more than half the performance/event has taken place.
- Children under 10 will not be admitted to the theatre except for family shows.
- VAULT reserves the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion, have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- VAULT reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the advertised programme without prior notice.
- In exceptional circumstances VAULT reserves the right to request a patron leave sthe venue and may take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- VAULT reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- VAULT only accepts responsibility for tickets bought from VAULT managed sales points.Any queries regarding tickets purchased from ticket agents must be directed back to the relevant agent.
- VAULT reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone they believe to be purchasing for the purposes of resale.Unless given express permission by VAULT, tickets may not be resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain. To do so will render tickets void and the holder will be refused entry. VAULT reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone they believe to be purchasing for these purposes.
- Any complaints about a ticket holder’s seating or ability to view a production should be made promptly to the theatre staff either before or during the performance.
- VAULT LATES are 18+ events. We reserve the right to check your ID at venue entry. If you are underage you will not be allowed in – whether you have purchased a valid ticket or otherwise.
- In the event of any query, please get in touch at email@example.com. We have nearly 24hr a day email assistance and you cannot book tickets over the phone. Email us for all queries please and we promise to get back to you in 24 hours.
- If you need to get in touch over the phone, you can call the team on 07598 676 202. Box Office phone hours are from 1pm – 5pm, Wednesday – Sunday.
VAULT Festival is produced and organised by the Heritage Arts Company Ltd. 2nd Floor, 80-81 St Martins Lane, London WC2N 4AA. Company Reg. Number 07258169. All rights reserved.